Hot Sell Rubber Mixing Mill with Stock Blender
|FOB Price:||US $30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $30,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||PE Film Wraps|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XK-400*1000
- Control Type: PLC
- Power Source: Electric
- Roller Diameter: 450mm
- Motor Power: 75kw
- Rotor Type: Hollow or Drilled
- Specification: XK-400*1000
- HS Code: 84743900
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Type: Open Mixing Mill
- Roller Length: 1200mm
- Certificate: Ce,ISO
- Trademark: LANHANG
- Origin: China Jiangsu
Why Choose Products from Lanhang Machinery
1. We're founded in 1992, with more than 20 years' professional experience
2. Fourtune global 500 companies' supplier, such as Dow Corning, Shin-Etsu...
3. Overseas service center available (in Europe, Japan, Dubai, etc.)
4. International CE, SGS, IAF, CNAS certification
5. National high-tech enterprise / products
6. We own various National Patent for Inventions Letters for rubber & plastic machinery
7. ISO9001:2008 management
XK Series Rubber Mixing Mill:
This machine is mainly used for mixing and thermal refining of rubber ,pressing sheet etc.Roller is made of alloy chilled cast iron and surface is durable. Oil or steam heating is designed in the middle to meet different needs of techincal.
Two rigid pillars with removable tops carry the rolls, which are placed either in friction/bush bearings or high quality anti-friction roller bearings. Roller bearings are pretty much standard nowadays, as they allow for 20 - 30 % in power-savings. A lubrication system is no longer required.
Roll nip setting
Adjustment of the front roll used to be made by hand (manual by ratchet) or later motorized by worm gear.
Nowadays hydraulic pistons adjust the rolls and also protect rolls from high forces that can build up in between the rolls (roll safety). They also open roll gap immediately when pushing the safety bar in front or back in case of emergency (required by European Safety standards CE).
A mixing mill has 2 horizontal rolls set up back to back. They are made of ground chilled cast iron, with surface hardness ranging from 475 - 520 HV (Vickers hardness) up to 520 - 580 HV (or 68 - 72 HSD)..
Main technical parameters:
Front/back roll diameter(m)
Main motor power(kw)
Reduce speed box
Type of drive