Application of Kneader:
- Rubber solutions
- Ceramic and catalytic converter compounds
- Activated carbon
- Carbon electrodes
- Hot-melt and other adhensive types
- Insulating compounds
- Printing inks
- Silicone rubber
- Pharmaceutical compounds
- Chewing gum
- Chemical masterbatches
Historically Universal Mixers have proven to be reliable mahines for the mixing and kneading of low-to high-viscosity products in many industries. Their working principle is based on two tangential counterrotating blades creating shear within the treated product in combination with the wall of the trough. Variation of the revs per minute, friction and position of the blades results in extremely effective mixing and kneading of th material. The versatility of the machine enables simultaneous processes within a mixing cycle like moistening, plasticising, dispersing, homogenising, melting, cooling, degassing, evaporation, dissolving and reacting.
Advantages of sigma kneader/mixer:
- Optional mono-screw extruder models available
- Adjustable blade arm rotation
- Quick disassembly of the through-ends opposite the drive and blades for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Simple installation - only a single power cable.
- Stainless steel with sight-glass cover for product viewing during mixing.
- Discharging: tilting type or screw type discharging.
- Sizes/volume could be customized.
Why Choose Lanhang:
1. Since1992, with more than 20 years' professional experience
2. Overseas service center available (in Europe, Japan, Dubai, etc.)
3. International CE, SGS, IAF, CNAS certification
4. National high-tech enterprise / products
5. Various National Patent for Inventions Letters for rubber & plastic machinery
6. ISO9001:2008 management
Main Parameters: Volume could be customized.
Sigma Z Blade Rotor
N1 35r/min N2 21r/min
N1 40r/min N2 21r/min
Jacket Pressure (Mpa)
Chamber Pressure (Mpa)
Jacket Steam / Oil / Electricity Heating
Hydraulic Tilting / Drop Door / Screw Extruding
Vacuum and Nitrogen-filled Kneading Available
AC 380V 50HZ 3P (customized available)
Motor Power (Kw)
Overall Dimension (mm)