Introduction of Pressed Kneader
Dispersion Mixer has become the most commonly used type of mixer in the rubber and plastics industries. The tilt mixer with its uniquely designed rotors, rotor blades, mixing chamber and pressure lid allows for thorough material flow and controlled shear mixing within the mixing chamber. This intensive mixing achieves a uniform compound mixture with exceptional dispersion of materials.
Unitized Design: The compactly unitized Dispersion Mixer combines all the tilt mixer components on a common bed. This structure simplifies installation and can be easily re-located.
Easy Cleaning: One of the most important features and advantages of the Dispersion Mixer is its easy cleaning and color change capability. The tilting action of the mixer chamber makes this possible and gives full access to all material contact surfaces for easy and complete cleaning.
Dust Stops Seals: A special high temperature oil-less dry mechanical seal is used between the mixing rotor and chamber. This seal minimizes wear and material leakage as well as eliminating compound contamination with lubricating oils. The simplified seal design allows for quick and easy seal changes.
Mixing Contact Surfaces: The Kneader Dispersion Mixers are available with a variety of surface treatments for the toughest compounds. From mixing silicones to ferrous compounds, treatments include hard chrome, stainless steel and specialty carbide finishes.
Advantages of our mixer:
- Mixing rotors adopts Ni-Cr-Mo alloy, the wearing parts welded German imported wearing resistant high speed steel, and chrome plated.
- Mixing chamber body adopts wear resistant alloy integral casted, tangential area welded German imported wearing resistant high speed steel, and chrome plated.
- Side wall anti-leakage device adopts high advantage material: high pressure casted epoxy glass cloth with the characteristics of wearing resistant, easy for maintenance, not easy to cause chemical reaction.
- Pressuring cover adopts "M" structure, which ensures material mixed more evenly and thoroughly.
- Main motor electrical current meter in the control panel; During production, once when the mixer chamber pressure is too high, and current exceeds the set value, the terminal contactor with solenoid valve will control the pressuring cover's raising to reduce down the pressure.
Why Choose Rubber Compound Mixer Products from Lanhang:
1. Since1992, with more than 20 years' professional experience
2. Overseas service center available (in Europe, Japan, Dubai, etc.)
3. International CE, SGS, IAF, CNAS certification
4. National high-tech enterprise / products
5. Various National Patent for Inventions Letters for rubber & plastic machinery
6. ISO9001:2008 management
Main Parameters :
Working volume (L)
Driving rotor speed (r/min)
Speed ratio of rotors
Hydraulic tilting or extrusion
Main motor power(Kw)