GJL200 Silica Gel Strainer straining extruder
Silica Gel Strainer is used in rubber industry before colloidal material enters into the calender. Silica Gel is pressed through a very fine-meshed sieve during the straining process in order to filter out agglomerates and other impurities to protect the calender roller for longer service life.
There are single or double heads available, hydraulic station for strainer head locking and opening, steam or hot water for preheating.
Why Choose Lanhang
1. Since1992, with more than 20 years' professional experience
2. Overseas service center available (in Europe, Japan, Dubai, etc.)
3. International CE, SGS, IAF, CNAS certification
4. National high-tech enterprise / products
5. Various National Patent for Inventions Letters for rubber & plastic machinery
6. ISO9001:2008 management
Main Parameters of Our Silica Gel Strainer:
|Screw diameter(mm)|| 200||220 |
|L/D ratio|| 4:5:1||4:5:1 |
|Screw max. speed(r/min)|| 50||50 |
|Motor Power(kw)||75kw ||90kw |
|Production capacity(kg/h)||300-400 ||500-600 |